Grey Havens Inn
Grey Havens Inn is open until mid Fall. We look forward to seeing you this season at our waterfront Inn and restaurant on the scenic coast of Maine. The Grey Havens Inn is located on beautiful Georgetown Island on the scenic coast of Maine, just a few miles east of Bath, ME.Join us as a guest in our historic ocean-front inn or come dine with us at Blue, our restaurant with magnificent water views.
Grey Havens Inn has 13 guest rooms, most with either full or partial ocean views. All rooms have private baths.
Below please find descriptions of the rooms at Grey Havens. You can click on each of the room names to see photos of the rooms and their baths as well as interactive panoramas that allow you to explore the guest accommodations in greater detail.
Our restaurant, “Blue” at Grey Havens is the quintessential Maine water-view dining experience – taken to an exciting new level of excellence. Enjoy picturesque harbor and island views as you dine on fresh local seafood, Maine Lobster, steak and specialties from the farm.
“Blue” is open for dinner, from May through October.
- Rates are for two people and include breakfast.
- Rates are per night, double occupancy.
- Rates do not include 8% Maine state sales tax.
- Reservations will be confirmed in writing upon receipt of 50% of total rental for stays of two or more nights and 100% of rental for one-night stays.
- Cancellation policy is 21 days. Thereafter, deposits are refunded only if we re-rent your room.
- Sorry, no pets
- Grey Havens is not suitable for children under 12. Children under 12 are allowed during weddings.
- Visa/MC credit cards are accepted.