The Bosham Bed and Breakfast @ The New Boathouse
Four Independent, Privately Accessed Rooms...all with En-suites are allocated to guests in this superbly renovated house in Bosham, Chichester. Each room has its own private independent access so you can enjoy the service of a Boutique family run B&B without living with the family. You enter directly into your room which is accessed by a side entrance. Our Beds... are Twin, King-Size or Super King-size and are all Very Sumptuous, Very Comfortable and Very, Very Expensive. Why should you pay to stay away from home and sleep in an inferior bed? If you visit us you're in for a treat. Our beds are lovingly made with Hungarian Goose-down Duvets and Pillows with Luxury Egyptian Cotton bed linen. (Alternatives available but no 'spark in the dark' here)
Our Philosophy...At The Boathouse Boutique B&B we never forget that our customers have a choice and have chosen to spend their time and money with us. For that we are grateful and will do our level best to ensure you come back again, given the choice. Our guests often say they felt 'special' or 'treated' and to be honest we only treat our guests as we like to be treated - with kindness, politeness and respect. We try our very best to ensure your stay with us in Bosham is as pleasant as it can be, after all...We would love to see you return to Bosham, and our B and B again in the future. The Boathouse is more than a B&B...
All of our rooms are furnished & decorated to a very high standard and have their own:* En-suite toilet and shower* Tea & Coffee facilities* LCD TV with Freeview channels* Free WiFi Internet* Hairdryer* Some Tempur Beds
Capt'ns Cabin is in the Main House
* Early check-in from 12 midday is available for an extra £10
* Late check-out from 10:30am - 1pm is also available for an extra £10
* We politely request that guests check out by 10:30am on the day of departure
* For all Goodwood motoring events we charge a £150 non-refundable deposit. This is because many people book local accommodation, just in case, they decide to come. We find this non refundable deposits deter time wasters freeing our rooms for serious petrol heads.
* Require a non-refundable deposit of £150 Should a booking be cancelled the full amount will become payable. When we re-let the room we will refund the amount we re-sold the room for less any extra expenses accrued.
* In the unlikely event it becomes necessary for US to cancel your Booking due to circumstances beyond our control - we will refund ALL monies paid to us, by you. No other compensation will be payable.
* We strongly urge you to cover yourself . . . Just in case