Le Jardin de Coramille Bed and Breakfast
In the countryside on the Mont Saint-Michel bay, a 17th century stone 'longère', completely renovated. Magnificent, English-style garden full of scents and flowers. Attractive rooms, simply but warmly decorated. 'La Cabane', a wooden chalet in the garden, is a great favourite. Delicious breakfasts. Warm, enthusiastic, genuine welcome by hosts anxious to help you explore the region.
Need something different but confortable, in the countryside ? discover the concept of our caravans.
Our caravans (open april to november)2 gipsy caravans for 4 persons (2 adults max) with :
* 1 double bed
* 1 settee-bed and a settee-bed with a pullout bed
* shower-room ,washbasin and toilets
* a little kitchen area* a refrigerator with a freezer compartment
* 2 electric heating plates* garden furniture
* coffeepot, electric kettle, bbq
* vacuum cleaner