Cotels Serviced Apartments
Are you a Hotel User? How about an alternative that offers more space, no hidden extras AND saves you money?
Our range of City Centre Serviced Apartments Milton Keynes, Northampton and now also in Luton are great value in comparison to most local Hotels and offer much more living space, greater flexibility and fully inclusive facilities. Established since 1997, Cotels pioneered serviced apartments in Milton Keynes and remain the market leaders in the sector. We are passionate about the business and have years of experience, so can be instrumental in helping you find the right Northampton or Milton Keynes accommodation, at the right price……
Why choose Cotels?
Apart from the main advantages of booking a serviced apartment, at Cotels we also offer peace of mind with our friendly, flexible approach and with our long-serving and dedicated staff, you can be assured of a first class service at all times. Having been established since 1997, Cotels pioneered serviced apartments in Milton Keynes and remain the market leaders in the sector, having now also expanded into nearby towns at Northampton & Luton.
We are passionate about the business and have years of experience, so can be instrumental in helping you find the right accommodation, at the right price.
Our apartments in Milton Keynes, Northampton and Luton are often cheaper than local Hotels of a similar standard/location and are very competitive all round.
* The quality of our apartments are very high and all are furnished to a turn-key standard and regularly reviewed, checked and maintained.
* All our facilities & benefits are fully inclusive – we don’t charge any extras even for the Sky, Broadband & Parking, unlike most Hotels, again offering big cost savings on all the extras.
* We pride ourselves on our flexibility and 1st Class Customer Service that is second to none. This is proven by the many regular clients who use our apartments time after time and who are happy to recommend us to their friends & colleagues.
* Our dedication and passion for the business is easily recognised by our long serving, friendly staff that are always on hand to assist in any way possible.
* The quality of our apartments is very high and all are very well cleaned & looked after by our long-serving dedicated team of house-maids who are all directly employed by us - no contract/temporary workers.
* We have a 24 hour, centrally located office and reception desk (Milton Keynes) that is within easy walking distance to all our apartment locations – so you can check in on any day of the week at any time – day or night! For Northampton & Luton we have a personal meet & greet service, available 7 days per week.
* Our vast stock of apartments mean we have something to suit all tastes and budgets, offer great variety and can cater for group corporate stays.
* We want you to enjoy the apartment as though it’s your home – so you can be sure of privacy and comfort in modern surroundings, the freedom to come and go as you please and enjoy your own guests without question!
* All our apartments have secure video entry systems and or lift/stair access so you can easily receive visitors. Our premier range apartments at Vizion Milton Keynes & Centro Northampton also have a 24 hour concierge with CCTV throughout the site, so you can enjoy an added feeling of safety & security.
* Our complimentary welcome packs offer more than a 'friendly welcome' - we even provide biscuits, hot choc, fresh milk & cereal at most of our locations in addition to tea, coffee, sugar. Our bathroom 'goodies' even include your very own rubber duck to help keep you company at bath time!
* A pair of comfortable slippers are also provided free of charge for each guest - "so you really can, kick off your shoes & relax!"
All prices quoted are in GBP and are exclusive of VAT (currently 20%). Providing there has been NO break in occupancy, a reduced rate of VAT becomes applicable from 29 days onwards (currently equivalent of 4%). Unfortunately, any room changes will be deemed as a new booking and therefore VAT must be charged at the full value again for the first 28 days (HMRC VAT rulings).
All rates quoted are fully inclusive of utilities including council tax and TV license fee, 24 hour parking, satellite channels, Wi-Fi access, linen, towels and weekly maid service (stays of 1 week or more).
Flexible stays are available at all Cotels’ locations as follows:-
Milton Keynes – 2 night minimum stay.
Northampton – 3 night minimum stay.
Luton – 3 night minimum stay.
No contracts are required however valid credit card details must be supplied at the time of booking to cover any additional charges incurred. Cotels Management Ltd reserve the right to deduct from the card details provided, all amounts chargeable under these conditions, including, but not limited to, further accommodation charges.
In the case of some longer stay guests a £250 + VAT deposit will be taken from the card and held until the end of your stay.
In the case of short stay leisure guests, the sum of £250 + VAT will be held from the card details provided. The lead guest will also be requested to provide photo ID on arrival and also the credit card used for payment. Please note you must be over 18 to book an apartment.
Cotels Management Ltd reserve the right to refuse key hand-over at their discretion, where a full refund will be given. In this instance Cotels Management Ltd will not be held responsible for sourcing replacement accommodation or for any costs incurred.
All payments are due in advance of occupation by credit card. Payment will be debited from the card around 1 week prior to your arrival. We accept most types of credit card except Diners, please note Amex cards will attract a 3% fee.
If problems are experienced in obtaining funds from the credit card details provided, this may result in your booking being cancelled.
We are happy to offer corporate accounts with a 30 day credit term, however credit card details must be provided as above against any additional charges/non-payment and the first 4 week invoice must always be paid by credit card, unless otherwise agreed.
We pride ourselves on our flexibility and helpfulness as we know how unpredictable travel can often be.
We are more than happy to make changes to your booking should you need to extend or shorten your stay, however please note our cancellation policy:-
For nightly stays we require just 48 hrs minimum notice of any changes/cancellations.
For a week plus stays we require just 7 days minimum notice of any changes/cancellations.
Failure to comply with these terms will result in a charge being made in full for the reservation.
No charges will be made providing notice is received within the stipulated timescales.